- half avocado
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the core.
- Separate the avocados from their skins with a spoon and mash them into a puree.
- Take the mashed avocado in a bowl and mix it by adding honey, yogurt and coconut oil.
- Blend the mixture until it reaches a consistency that you can apply to your skin.
- Cleanse and dry your face.
- Apply the avocado mask you prepared by spreading it evenly on your face.
- Keep the mask on your skin for about 20-25 minutes.
- At the end of the period, clean the mask by washing it with warm water.
- Rinse your face with cold water and moisturize your skin.
- How often should an avocado mask be done?
- What skin types is the avocado mask suitable for?
- Does avocado mask nourish the skin?
- Does avocado mask make the skin oily?
No, avocado mask does not make the skin oily. The fatty acids in avocado moisturize and nourish the skin.
- How many minutes should the avocado mask be kept on the skin?
The avocado mask should be kept on the skin for about 20-25 minutes.